Tuesday, February 17, 2015

  There are going to be posts about my family and the new baby. 
  This photo is when the whole family went to the hospital to see baby Camlyn. 

    When my dad was walking all of the children into the lobby, on the way to the hospital room. The front desk lady stopped us and said "Um sir. we have a limit on how many children goes up unless they are brother and sister. 
 "I am the dad, and these are my children". said my dad
 "Are you KIDDING?!" said the front desk lady
 "No, I am not" said my dad as he laughs softly.
  "Go right ahead!" said the front desk lady.

   I just love the things people say to our family, it is quite funny! Here are the things people say to my parents in public.
  -Are they all yours??
  -You must have your hands full!
  -What do you drive to fit everyone?
  -Are you done? Or thinking about more? 

   Oh the things people say ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment